Thursday, June 19, 2008

Firefox Rings In


Internet Explorer 7
FIREFOX 3 World Record Breaker

Unless you are dedicated Internet Explorer (which I don't know why you would be) or you just don't know about other internet service such as Safari and Firefox, let me be the first to inform you the Firefox (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/), has released its 3rd version breaking the first Guinness World Records with over 8 million most software downloads in first 24 hours.

At its peak, Firefox's Web site was serving 17,000 copies a minute. Downloads came from some 200 countries, led by the United States, Germany, Japan, Spain and Britain.








Firefox comes from Mozilla, an open-source community in which thousands of people, mostly volunteers, collectively develop free products. Firefox is the No. 2 Web browser behind Microsoft Corp.'s Internet Explorer.

You have to make your decision on what is better Firefox or I.E.

Hey! I'd like to know what you people think, leave a comment on what you like better.

Firefox vs. Internet Explorer

3 comments:

Amburlee said...

fire fox is cool. but I like how i can easily open multiple windows with I.E.

Starsky Digital said...

I'm a fan of Firefox. Not as many pop spam and is a little faster that I.E.

Miss Hershey McJones said...

Firefox for me . . .I think the little fox around the globe graphic is cuter. That's lame isn't it?